Saturday, August 8, 2009


a short introduction;

my name is caroline joy-elizabeth, i've resided in montreal, qc for the last eighteen years i've been breathing. at this exact moment in time i am preparing for my second year of college; i am currently studying fine arts & plan to continue on to get my BFA (bachelor of fine arts) in university. this will lead to my ultimate golden goal of attending parson university in new york (city) to study fashion: i wish to be a art director, for a magazine, evidently directed towards la mode. i hope to keep this little technological diary for the following few years as i change and evolve. as a warning, this will be personal, i will mention names, places, post pictures, & be bluntly honest. after avoiding posting any form of my art i will allow the public to see what i do. this is, my mind, for you to breath in.

No comments:

Post a Comment