Tuesday, February 16, 2010


( i need to start leaving my house.
)

although submerged in work, academic and otherwise, i'm finding myself in a harmonic state of transition. pleasant news from the south comes flowing to my ears from little smiling lips. i'm pleased to announce my success in nailing the three crosses to my wall. i've acquired so many amazing things, objects i mean, over the last two months. (black mannequins, magical jars, fake&real fur coats, and much more) such pleasing things for the eyes to grace upon.

also, there are so many lovely lovely shows coming up, that i nearly squeal at the sight/thought:
black feeling/ultrathin/+more for the blue skies turn black (10th!) anniversary !!! clues @ la sala rosa !!! scout niblett @ casa del popolo !!! the brains/koffin kats !!! black lips/box elders/demon's claws !!! BLANK DOGS @ IL MOTORE !!! mono @ la sala rosa !!!
it nearly all makes me have to puke.


i need to sleep before i become suicidal. xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment