Wednesday, August 12, 2009


" the lion tiger eats the wildebeast deer. "
(found photograph, from stine, my sweet)


preparing for a dreadful day i find myself moving early in the daybreak; contorting my bones and organs in different manners i had earlier learned in the year. i always find myself enjoying cobra, generally i enjoy stretching. (i am, in fact, talking about yoga/pilates)

on to the afternoon which brought on a spell of samosas and darjeeling tea.
i have the most pleasant porcelain elephant teapot, which perfectly match the new mugs i have purchased.



currently i find myself at work wishing i had the time to pick up a copy of " i never promised you a rose garden. " by joanne greenberg, but, within the confines on this mall there is no bookstore, or any kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment